Episode 128 of the Fit Father Project Podcast is all about going back to basics and how you don’t need to make your health and fitness plan overly complex.
This is a powerful and inspiring conversation with Fit Father Brian, a great guy who I met at our very first Fit Father Retreat in Sedona.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How to take a simple and realistic approach to health and fitness.
- How Brian is better serving his family and patients by investing in his health.
- Why you don’t need ‘fancy foods’ to eat right.
- The benefits of fasting and how to make it work for you.
- Why you don’t need to spend hours in the gym to get the right exercise in.
- Simple things you can do to hone your nutrition.
- And so much more!
Learn more about Brian's journey:
If you loved what you heard on the Fit Father Project Podcast, please follow, rate, and review it on Apple Podcasts.
You can also listen to the show on:
And don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
*Please know that weight loss results and health changes/improvements vary from individual to individual; you may not achieve similar results. Always consult with your doctor before making health decisions. This is not medical advice – simply very well-researched info on going back to basics.