You may be surprised to learn that this is not a game of luck, and you don’t have an unlucky hand! In fact, there are several habits of successful men which catapult them to success.
By sticking to a habit, you can achieve anything. It doesn’t matter whether you are looking to be the next president or simply be able to show off your body on the beach. These habits will help you to achieve your goal.
You can see this proven by talking to the men in the Fit Father Project and joining FF4L today. These are all men who have discovered the secret to creating a habit and have achieved their goals as part of this.
The fact that these are the same as the habits of successful men is merely a testimony to the success of the habits and the power of mind over matter.
Why Habits are so Important
A habit allows you to remove some of the everyday decisions that you need to make. For example, limiting your work clothes to just one uniform eliminates the need to choose clothes in the morning.
This lowers your stress level, saves time, and even helps you to be more productive at work.
There are several reasons why habits are so important to achieving success:
- Focus – you’re not wasting time debating about whether to work out or do something; the habit means you just do it (as Nike would say).
- Productivity – you get to work and are instantly productive because you know what you are doing, starting with the same thing every day.
- Replace Motivation – when you’re used to doing something every day, you don’t need to be motivated to do it, it’s just part of your schedule.
- Prevent You From ‘Falling off the wagon’ – much like above, your habits will become your normal approach to any scenario, including the temptation to stop pursuing a certain goal or have a cheat day.
Examples of the Best Habits of Successful People
These are the habits that you need to start implementing in your daily life:
Read More: Warren Buffet
There are few investors more famous than Warren Buffet. He has created a vast fortune from nothing, a success that many of us would like to emulate.
His secret is that he reads as much as 500 pages a day. The more information he has, the easier it is to make the right decisions.
Buffet is not alone in this. Bill Gates reads a book a week, and Mark Zuckerberg reads every fortnight. Even Elon Musk is committed to reading!
Daily Workouts: Barack Obama
There is no doubt that the former President of The United States is successful. The US president is said to be the most powerful person on Earth.
To help him focus on running the country, he reduced his suit options to just 2 colors, always ate the same breakfast, and worked out every morning before breakfast.
It shows. He’s in better shape after office than he was before!
Relax: Tom Ford
You're going to have to be brave to start your day like Mr. Tom Ford. He rises at 4:30 am, has an iced espresso, and then gets into a hot bath for 30 minutes.
The purpose of this is to clear his mind and get him ready for the day ahead.
Of course, you could try a bit of sensory deprivation like Mr. Jonathan Franzen, who is known to write with earmuffs and a blindfold!
Practice Self Confidence: Dwayne Johnson
‘The Rock’ likes to rise before the rest of his house and have 2 hours of quiet time before he plays the family role and then starts training.
More importantly, every day, he refers to himself in a positive way. For example, when he was in WWE, he called himself ‘The Great One”.
Confidence in himself has helped him to achieve success.
How To Start Implementing These Habits Into Your Daily Life
There is no secret to becoming successful. You simply need to start building the right habits today and focus on the goal that you want to achieve.
You can then create routines to help you keep your time free for what’s important in life, pursuing your goals and spending time with your family and friends.
These tips will help you start building the habits of successful men.
- One at a time – don’t change everything about your life in one go. Change one thing and create a habit before changing the next. You’ll find it’s much easier this way.
- Daily Journal – As well as recording your thoughts regarding each day, consider writing down your goals and what you have achieved. Reading it back will help you understand what you need to change.
- Work Out – Exercise is key to good health. But it is also an important part of being successful. Getting moving will inspire you to be more productive on a daily basis, and you’ll be impressed with what you can achieve.
- Face Fear – Fear of anything can stop you from achieving your goals and becoming successful. No matter how difficult it may seem, you need to face something you fear every day. Moving outside your comfort zone will help you to achieve greater things.
- Unplug – For at least one hour every day, switch off all electronic gadgets, and focus on yourself. Stepping away from issues will allow you to develop a clearer picture of what the issue is and then deal with it.
- Get Support – A critical ingredient to success is to accept the support of others. That’s what the FF4L is here to help you with no matter what you need.
- Listen – The most successful people are actually better at listening than talking. If you listen, you’ll learn a lot more than when you talk. This knowledge can help you to cater to a huge array of people and encourage them to support you.
- Observe Details – The smallest details can make a huge difference in life and to your success. Make sure you note the small things; the bigger picture will take care of itself.
- Work, Life & Play – Balance is essential if you are going to enjoy your success and still be human. Being successful doesn’t mean you have to turn into Mr. Nasty. In fact, nice guys generally stay successful; nasty guys don’t.
- Make Time To Read – A great habit to start today is to spend 15 minutes reading every day. This will broaden your horizons and inspire you. At the same time, it will give you an opportunity to step back, relax, and refocus.
Start Today with our Help
Join us at FF4L today and have all the support you need regardless of what your goal is. All you need to do is implement these small changes one at a time to develop the right attitude to become successful.
The habits of successful men revolve around creating routines. You can start developing yours today, and with our support, you’ll be a new man in no time.
Your new friend & health coach,