First things first, weight loss can be challenging. If it wasn’t, everyone would be doing it, and the billion-dollar weight loss industry wouldn’t be happy.
But, that doesn’t mean you can’t lose weight, and it doesn't mean you have to spend hours in the gym and eat nothing but lettuce and celery!
The first step is to recognize that it's not about a ‘diet' — it's about making healthy and sustainable lifestyle changes.
Next, you have to realize that you can’t do this alone. Weight loss is easier and faster when you have a strong support team. That’s why the Fit Father Project is here for you!
How Much Weight Can I Lose In 4 Weeks?
When you think of this question, you really should be thinking of two questions: ‘How much weight can I lose in 4 weeks?' and ‘How much weight SHOULD I lose in 4 weeks?'
The two answers are not the same.
The simplest answer to, ‘How much weight can I lose in 4 weeks?' is around 20 pounds. Yes, this is actually possible! But it’s not advisable.
To achieve this, you’ll need to stick to a special water solution. This will allow your body to remain healthy without the need to eat food.
For example, if you’re on this diet (which must be supervised by an approved clinic), then you’ll be consuming no calories. But, as an average man, you’ll be burning 2,500 per day.
One pound of fat is roughly 3,500 calories. If you do the math, you’ll burn 20 pounds of fat in 4 weeks by not eating.
But, while the answer to, ‘How much weight can I lose in 4 weeks?' is around 20 pounds, it is not a sustainable or healthy way to lose weight.
Perhaps you should consider your weight loss in terms of how much weight you want to lose and how much you will be able to keep off.
With the help of FF30X, you can create a healthy eating plan that will help you lose 2-4 pounds a week, and, yes, you will be eating real food. Not only that, you'll be creating healthy lifestyle habits that will help the weight stay off long-term.
Thousands of our Fit Fathers have lost over 10 pounds per month, and thanks to the healthy eating plans they follow, this weight is staying off.
If you’re looking to lose weight quickly, make sure the steps you take are sustainable over the long term. That’s EXACTLY what you'll learn in this video.
Developing The Right Focus To Lose Weight
Follow this 5-step process to achieve maximum weight loss that's safe and sustainable:
- Sleep – you need between 6 and 8 hours every night.
- Mindset –Believe that you can achieve your goal, no matter how big or small.
- Eat Right – The Perfect Plate is a great example of balancing your nutrients to ensure a healthy diet.
- Daily Activity – Any activity is great to start building a long-term habit, which will ensure your weight stays off.
- Formal Exercise – Once the habit of exercise is formed, you can up the ante and really see the difference through formal exercise.
Doing it right will ensure you burn fat and build muscle. You don’t want to burn muscle in order to lose weight!
Here’s a FREE Meal Plan & Workout For Busy Men 40+
We’ll show you exactly what to eat & how to exercise to reignite your metabolism in your 40’s, 50’s & 60’s.
Counting Calories The Easy Way
The average man should consume around 2,500 calories per day. However, the actual amount YOU need will vary. You can find out how many calories you burn each day and how many calories you should eat each day to lose weight with our Fit Father Weight Loss Calorie Calculator.
In order to lose weight, you need to consume fewer calories than your maintenance amount.
The easiest way to do this is to aim for 500 calories under your maintenance level.
Then write down everything you eat, as you eat it.
The first thing you’ll discover is just how much you actually eat.
But, you’ll also be able to identify, with the help of the internet, how many calories are in each of the things you’ve eaten.
You’ll then be able to see where you should be cutting down and what you should be avoiding.
Our healthy meal plan can help, but creating a journal is excellent at helping you to see where you’re going wrong.
You can monitor food and count calories with a pen and paper or an app; the choice is yours.
Here’s A Free Weight Loss Meal Plan For Busy Men 40+
Discover exactly what to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner to lose belly fat & feel energized 24/7 without hard dieting...
How to Keep Going When the Going Gets Tough
Losing one pound a week can make a target of 20 pounds seem impossibly far away.
It is even worse if you reach a plateau, and your weight stays the same.
At this point, it is easy to feel frustrated, lose motivation, and consider giving up on your plan. But, you can get through it no matter how tough it gets! Here's how:
- Create Small Goals – A small achievement will help you stay on track. It could be to lose a pound, or it could simply be to stay under a specific calorie limit.
- Get Support – having the support of FF30X will help. Positive comments and testimonials can inspire you to keep going.
- Remember Your “Why” – Remind yourself of WHY you are doing this; it will help you to stay motivated.
- Build Habits – If you’re in the habit of running every day, it won’t matter if you don’t feel motivated to exercise. The habit will take over, and you’ll do it anyway.
- Pause – It is always possible to downgrade your level of exercise and even allow yourself a few extra treats. This will remind you of what your real goals are in life and help you to refocus and recommit.
- Challenge Yourself – You don’t need to do something the same way every time. Challenge yourself to do it differently. It will re-introduce the fun and help you to achieve the right result.
Meet Burn RX. The Safe & Effective Metabolism Booster To Help You See Faster Results& Feel More Energized
This proven "Fit Father Program" has helped 38,000 busy men 40+ lose weight, rebuild muscle, and finally keep the weight off. If you're frustrated with stubborn belly fat, failed diets, and time-consuming workouts, this is the answer you’ve been looking for…
Here’s How Busy Fathers Over 40 Are Finally Burning Stubborn Belly Fat & Getting Healthy Without Restrictive Diets or Time-Consuming Workouts
This proven "Fit Father Program" has helped 38,000 busy men 40+ lose weight, rebuild muscle, and finally keep the weight off.
If you're frustrated with stubborn belly fat, failed diets, and time-consuming workouts, this is the answer you’ve been looking for…
*Please know that weight loss results and health changes/improvements vary from individual to individual; you may not achieve similar results. Always consult with your doctor before making health decisions. This is not medical advice – simply very well-researched info on answering the question, ‘How much weight can I lose in 4 weeks?'