Episode 129 of the Fit Father Project Podcast is all about rethinking fitness and finding the diet and exercise plan that’s best suited for you.
In this episode, you’ll meet Fit Father Eric, a 56-year-old man who’s lost over 30 pounds on the Fit Father Project!
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Eric used our FF30X program to clean up his nutrition, lose weight, and completely change his life.
- How he then moved on to our Old School Muscle (OSM) program and found a whole new approach to strength training.
- How to make your health and fitness realistic and sustainable.
- The importance of support and accountability.
- How to overcome setbacks and stay motivated.
- Ways to increase your metabolism.
- How to adjust your workouts as you age.
- And so much more!
Learn more about Eric's journey:
If you loved what you heard on the Fit Father Project Podcast, please follow, rate, and review it on Apple Podcasts.
You can also listen to the show on:
And don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube Channel and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
*Please know that weight loss results and health changes/improvements vary from individual to individual; you may not achieve similar results. Always consult with your doctor before making health decisions. This is not medical advice – simply very well-researched info on rethinking fitness.